Public Health & STDs/HIV
Books & More Books
The SfAA Student Committee has officially moved its site! Please visit Please visit the NEW SITE http://www.sfaa.net/committees/students.html .
2003 Student Committee Business Agenda:
Thursday, March 20, 2003
12:00 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.
- 2001-2003 Student Committee: OLD Business - Updates
- Spring Bi-Annual Report to Board
Student Membership Endowment
- Distribute report to attendees.
- Provide any feedback given by Board.
Conference Activities Issues
Update of any on-going projects not included in bi-annual report such as - Student Membership Endowment, Web site transition, web survey capacity, By-Law change review - copy given to Jen as Secretary to be read and/or entered into minutes.
2001-2003 Student Committee: New Business
- Information table set up materials ect. Any issues new committee needs to attend to.
- Conference Orientation. Any feedback from panelists, students, any food or room issues to for new Chair to take up with BO and/or Board.
- Any issues to be attended for Past Pres. & Student Luncheon.
- New Student Committee 2003-2005 installation
2003-2005 Student Committee: New Business
- Welcome by out going Chair read
- Confirm receipt of position binders
- Turn over Committee to New Committee
If you have an idea, an issue, a problem pelase e-mail me and I'll put it on the agenda!
- Development of new goals, initiatives, and activities for year.
- Any tasks to be assign or completed for on-going projects or conference activities.
- Open floor for any student member attendee new business.
This is an OPEN Meeting - all student members welcome!
We look forward to seeing you there - the Student Committee