Public Health & STDs/HIV
Sorry, no pictures for the old pages... But, the reviews are still here!
Quickies Review: March
- 1. Congress Today
- by E.Schneir & B. Gross
- Rating: B-
- Very detailed, long, boring, and will inevitably be assigned for students.
A tad ethnocentric, egotistical, and often infuriating.
- 2. Proposals that Work: A Guide for Planning
Dissertations and Grant Proposals
- by Locke, Spiruso, Silverman.
- Excellent - If you want an easy to read guide - this is it! I've referred to
several times already!
- 3. The Simple Truth
- by David Baldacci
- Another solid book from the author of The Winner. Looking
forward to his next book already!
A Note from Anne:
That's all for March; it was a hard month at school that year. (Sigh)
Feel free to E-Mail Me with your comments
Thanks for stopping by!